Friday, July 8, 2011

Of The True Meaning of Teaching



From Zahiril Adzim's blog. And words from the director:

Hey Bob,

I hope this finds you well and happy. :)

Yesterday, the person who inspired me to make The Invigilator passed on. She was really a mountain of a person, bravely fighting stage 4 cancer for 5 years. It infected her entire body - brain, spine, liver, breasts - but fail to taint her spirit in the least.

In memory of Doreen, I feel that it is timely to release The Invigilator online. If you would like to tell your friends/fans about it (please help put it out there), please share with them this link - http://www.vimeo.com/13504950

Just so you know, it has traveled to film festivals in Japan, Australia, United Kingdom and the United States. :)  Enjoy brother and be well!

Warmest,
Manesh


Teaching is never easy. I sometimes teach other people not to do this or that. But sometimes I find myself doing things I told others not to. 

I want to bring inspiration to others. I want to make a difference in other people's life. Like what teachers did to me.



No comments: